Friday, November 5, 2010

Pain: 9 out of 10

I have an ear infection, had if for a few days now. I've never had pain like this before. The entire left side of my face aches so terribly. It's all swollen and pressing against my teeth causing bad tooth pain as well. What's made it all worse is the fact that the ibuprofen isn't working anymore. Right now, as I write this, the pain isn't driving me insane. So I thought I'd blog! Ah! Nothing better. lol

Right now my husband and I are watching "Harald and Kumar go to white castle" The last time I seen this was with my best friend, lol. Night a big fan but every once and awhile movies like it are helpful to my sanity. If that makes sense.

Well, I think I'm going to go get a cigarette before the pain returns and drawing on one becomes too difficult.
-Shadow Mandoll

No comments:

Post a Comment