Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Research

Research is a crucial part of any novel but oh so nerve wrecking lol. I've been putting off working on my novel for the past couple days. It's not writers block, I've been sick and that's aggravating. I've also spent a good amount of time going over my last story and comparing it to what I've been reading. It's all good learning lessons and the important thing is keeping your head up and not giving up.

Anyway, I also have three papers do so I need to get them done asap. After I finish those I'll get to work on the novel. I don't think I've mentioned this before but the novel is based on a nightmare I had about six months ago. I woke up absolutely terrified and thought to myself "Wow, that would make a terrific book." So, that's what I'm doing, I'm writing it.

Well  I have a Dr. appointment today so I should run. Don't forget to check out  "The Bad Girl's Sweet Kiss" On sale now on Amazon and it will be avaliable at xcitebooks.com tomorrow.

The Bad Girl's Sweet Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment