Sunday, October 31, 2010

Supermarket Satisfaction (New Story Free To Read)

I've posted another story to my Free To Read page. It's an erotica story about sex at work. I had submitted it to an anthology but I got the oh so dreaded rejection letter today. I thought about saving it and maybe submitting it elsewhere but I realized I didn't have any erotic free to read stories up so I figured I'd just share it.

Rejection letters are hard, especially when your confident in the work.  Though I can't complain, my story was just published in the e-book "The Bad Girl's Sweet Kiss." Oh well. Anyway still working on the novel and still doing research on literary agents. I've been sick since last night and I think its the flu. My joints hurt terribly, but I won't get into all that here.


If you don't already know, the find my "Free To Read" page check out the links section farther down on the right. Oh, and please, if you haven't already, check out "The Bad Girl's Sweet Kiss" 
-Shadow Mandoll

The Bad Girl's Sweet Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment