Saturday, October 30, 2010

New Story

I've add a story to my "Free To Read" page. It's called Megalomania and I've had it up on Helium.com since around March or so. I really enjoyed writing it but I posted it to Helium in the middle of the night and had forgotten to proof read it! Ah, well, I posted it again with proofing because I wanted to give you guys something to read today but I don't have time to proof it till tonight. So tonight, I'll go in and proof it, and re post it. If that is a big deal to you just wait till tomorrow to read it and all the tiny mistakes will be gone. lol

I had a really rough night last night. I didn't go to bed till 2:30am and then was back up at 5:30. *yawns* lol  I've got a lot of work to do today. I have to write a paper for my forensic photography class, proof read like 6 different stories, work on my novel, and then I get everything ready for Halloween. Oh what wicked good fun!

Well I'll update when Megalomania is proofed and about any other updates that may arise. Thanks for being a reader.

-Shadow Mandoll


"The Bad Girl's Sweet Kiss"
The Bad Girl's Sweet Kiss (Xcite Novels)

No comments:

Post a Comment