Thursday, October 28, 2010

My new project

Well, I won't go into detail as I haven't been working on it very long, but I do officially have a new big project. I'm writing a crime/thriller/erotica book. Oh how tasty, lol. I was fairly tempted to work on a Christmas themed story, and I may still do a short story on it, but for my main project right now I feel good with my decision. I also am working on several short stories for the xcitebooks.com call for submissons. I'm really excited about writing stories for two themes in particular. Yeah, they might not get accepted, but even so I'm still excited to write them. So, with all that AND college courses, AND a toddler running around I'm one busy girl! lol Well I better sign off for now and get some work done on something. Don't forget to check out "The Bad Girl's Sweet Kiss" on sale now on Amazon.com and will be available from xcitebooks.com on Nov. 3rd.

The Bad Girl's Sweet Kiss (Xcite Novels)

No comments:

Post a Comment