Friday, October 29, 2010

It's My BOOMSTICK!

Sorry, I just love "Army Of Darkness." lol

Anyway, lets see, I worked more on my novel last night. I'm really enjoying it and my forensic science education has been a major help while writing it. I really feel this book will be enjoyable to crime fiction/thriller fans as well as erotica. I'm trying to balance it out so its not dominated be either. I want it be its own thing, if that makes sense. lol

I gotta say, I surprised by the response from everyone. I checked my stats, just curious, and was overwhelmed to see people are actually reading this! I love you for it! I've been writing since I was a kid, in fact I still have a poem I wrote from my grandmother when I was like eight years old. lol When I started submitted erotica for possible publication I really didn't think it would happen for me. We all know just how hard it is to get published without doing it yourself. When my short story was published in "The Bad Girl's Sweet Kiss" I was ecstatic. Words can't even describe how excited I was.

So, because of all this it has dedicated me even more, and seeing the response from all of you has only escalated this. Thank you.

Well I'm signing off for now. -Shadow Mandoll


Don't forget to check out "The Bad Girl's Sweet Kiss" on sale now on Amazon.com
and on Nov. 3rd through XciteBooks.com

The Bad Girl's Sweet Kiss (Xcite Novels)

No comments:

Post a Comment